Full time. Perm.
Newcastle under Lyme
We are now recruiting for an experienced Cashier to provide a high-quality assistance and a high level of support to the firm with their ability to develop great working relationships and thriving within a team environment.
In addition to this you will be responsible for:
· Assisting the Accounts team leader
· Monitoring office account and updating postings in a timely manner
· Performing bank reconciliations where necessary
· Raising BACS, CHAPS and cheque payments where necessary
· Credit control, including contacting clients where necessary
· Managing bank balances and transfers
· Complete payroll on occasion
· Undertaking month end procedure where necessary
· Liaising with Accountants for audit purposes
· Other cashiering and accounts tasks as and when required
· Identify and undertaking training and development as required in order to meet personal and business needs
· Providing financial information to the Owner and Managing Director
· Undertaking any other reasonable duties, commensurate with the level of the post to ensure the efficient running of Beeston Shenton
The successful candidate will have:
· Experience in a similar cashier role at minimum preferably in the legal setting, ideally we are looking for someone with experience in a professional services accounts department or similar.
· Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work to a high level of accuracy
· Practical level of numeracy and comfortable working with figures
· Knowledge of Solicitor Regulation rules is welcome but not essential
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Ability to remain professional and act in a confidential manner
· Proficient in Sage, Case Management systems and Microsoft Excel and other Office software
A flexible approach to fulfilling the duties of the post. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role please apply as below.
No agencies please.
Salary: £20,000 – £22,500